Uh oh...Unknown 0 can’t display all the features of our site.
May we suggest an alternative browser? Because you won’t want to miss out on all this goodness.
We promise 100% satisfaction
If you don't love it we'll take it back
We want you to love your creation. If you are not satisfied for any reason with the final product, you may return your purchase for a replacement or refund within 30 days of receipt.
Safety First Shopping
Your information is secure while shopping on Zazzle. Our SSL secured servers are tested daily to ensure your data will arrive privately and unaltered.
We produce and ship fast, really fast. In fact, producing your products in 24 hours has always been our practice... we hate waiting, too!
(Exceptions: Please note that Dark Apparel, Photo Sculptures, Zazzle Custom Stamps, Framed Prints, photo prints, photo enlargements and Embroidery take slightly longer than 24 hours to ship)
Achieve Total Happiness
Your satisfaction is our top priority. If you're not absolutely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a full exchange, credit or refund within 30 days of receipt (regardless of customization)*
* Some Zazzle products are subject to special return restrictions. See below for details.
Return Policy - Product Restrictions
The following Zazzle products are subject to special return restrictions.
- Stitch Files (for Embroidered Products): You may return any embroidered product for a replacement or refund within 30 days of receipt. However, in order to obtain a refund of the stitch file image conversion fee, you must contact customer support within 10 days of receiving your embroidered product(s) and you must return the product to Zazzle. If you posted an embroidered product for sale to your Store without ordering a product, you must request a refund of the conversion fee within 10 days of the date Zazzle uploaded the stitch file to your "My Images" library, which will be indicated by the "sent date" of the stitch file confirmation email sent to you.
- Stamps and Stickers: In the case of Zazzle Custom Stamps and Stickers, only complete sheets can be returned. Incomplete sheets will not be accepted.
Returning Damaged / Defective Items
In cases of damage or defect, the return process can often be expedited by providing a digital image of the damage or defect (along with a clear description of the problem) in an email to our customer support team. In many cases, action (in the form of replacement, refund or account credit) can be taken as soon as substantiation of the claim has been provided by the customer.
If the damage / defect cannot be verified over the phone or via email contact, the item may be required to return to Zazzle for inspection before a determination can be made as to the state of the product.
Who covers the return shipping cost?
Zazzle will provide a prepaid return shipping label in cases where items have arrived in damaged condition or are confirmed by a Zazzle representative to be defective.
For all other cases, return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer.
Under no circumstance does Zazzle reimburse (or provide credit) for return shipping costs incurred by the customer. If a product is damaged or defective, the recipient must make arrangements with Zazzle support as to how the return should be handled prior to placing the items back in transit to Zazzle.
How to request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorisation)
Contact Customer Support through the online "Contact Us" form to request Return Merchandise Authorisation (RMA) number. You must make this request within 30 days of receiving the shipment.
- Be sure to specify the reason for the return request in the body of your "Question," and indicate any preference for replacement (whether exchanging for an identical product or selecting an alternate style, size or colour) or a refund.
- Select "Return Authorisation Request" as the topic for your contact.
- Once the topic is selected, you will be asked to define the product that you are requesting authorization for.
- Use the Attach Documents field to proactively provide digital images of damaged or defective products.
What the Return Process Usually Entails
- Print and fill out the Zazzle Return form.
- Include the paperwork in your returning package along with your returning items.
- Write the RMA number conspicuously on the outside of the package to ensure proper routing upon receipt.
- Ship the package to:
1185 Campbell Ave.
San Jose, CA 95126
You will be notified when your return is received at our facilities with an indication as to what will follow.
- If you have requested a refund, be advised that returning funds usually take 7-21 days to appear in the account used to make the purchase (depending on the processing speed of the bank that issued the funds).
- If you have requested an account credit, be advised that returning funds usually take 48 hours to appear in your Zazzle account. This credit, once available, may be used to make a purchase on Zazzle.
- If you have requested an exchange in a different size or style, an email will be sent letting you know once the reprint has been initiated.
- Returning dark apparel items may only be swapped for a different dark apparel style of equal or lesser value.
- Returning light apparel items may only be swapped for a different light apparel style of equal or lesser value.
- Returning non-apparel items may only be swapped for a similar non-apparel item of equal or lesser value.