Flying Cherub Playing Harp Vintage Christmas C07 Address Label
Flying Cherub Playing Harp Vintage Christmas C07. Celebrate the Season!
This vintage image of a sweet little cherub playing the harp makes a sweet Christmas address label for your Christmas cards. This return address label works really well on the back of your envelopes. Design tip: If your names are really long you might need to re-size the text and make it a bit smaller, or put your names on two lines.
To give this Christmas themed gift item your own special touch, you can personalise with your name, sentiment, or monogram. You can also replace the current images with your own photo or original artwork if you want to design your own DIY Christmas creation. This holiday season gift item is from the Red and Antique Cream Vintage Christmas Themed Gift Items collection.
Fun Christmas Facts
- In 1836, Alabama was the first state to declare Christmas a legal holiday.
- The last state to make Christmas a state holiday was Oklahoma, in 1907.
- In 1970, Christmas officially became a federal holiday.
- Electric lights for Christmas trees were used starting in 1895.
- Tinsel used to be made of real silver, and was invented in 1610 in Germany.
- The tallest Christmas tree on public display was in Seattle, Washington in 1950...at 221 feet tall!
- There are 3 towns in the U.S. named Santa Claus - In Arizona, Georgia, and Indiana.
- The names of the 8 original Santa's reindeer are: Comet, Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Dunder, and Blixem.